Teeth Cleaning Video
Dental Cleaning for Your Dream Smile
A Professional Dental Cleaning or “Recare” is a comfortable biannual or, if needed, more frequent procedure that lasts approximately one hour. It is performed by our highly skilled and experienced dental hygienists who are specialists in its diagnostic, preventive, aesthetic, and educational features. “Recare” is like checking the fluids in your car and its importance can scarcely be overstated. Ignoring it invites breakdown. If you have not had a “Recare” within the last six months please phone TLC Dental Group, the home of “Gentle Dentistry,” for an appointment. You will find our “Recare” or professional teeth cleaning to be a gentle and affordable procedure that is essential for achieving and maintaining your dental health, general health, and “Dream Smile.”
Diagnostic Teeth Cleaning Procedure
- Review and update medical history including changes in medical condition, medications and therapeutic treatments
- Check blood pressure
- Screen for oral cancer
- Examine and evaluate gum tissue
- Examine and evaluate teeth structure and teeth condition
- Examine and evaluate teeth for dental sealants application, repair, or replacement
- Digitally x-ray teeth for bone loss, dental cysts, dental tumors, dental infections, position, and tooth decay
- Check dental biting, chewing, and swallowing patterns
- Plan dental treatments if needed
- Refer patients to specialists for certain dental treatments
Preventive Teeth Cleaning Procedure
- Remove dental plaque and dental tartar
- Provide periodontal pocket treatments
- Provide dental fluoride treatments
- Provide dental sealants treatments
- Provide Rotadent toothbrush introduction and instruction
Aesthetic Teeth Cleaning Procedure
- Remove dental stains
- Polish dental fillings and dental crowns
Educational Teeth Cleaning Procedure
- Provide oral hygiene instruction
- Provide nutritional counseling
- Evaluate self-care effectiveness
- Evaluate possible aesthetic enhancements
- Recommend and schedule future treatments
Professional Dental Cleaning or “Recare” Durability
A biannual or, if needed, a more frequent professional dental cleaning is essential to achieve and maintain your lifelong “Dream Smile”.
Professional Dental Cleaning or “Recare” Appearance
A biannual “Recare” or teeth cleaning is expressive of our dictum “Dream Smiles for Life.” Throughout your tooth cleaning procedure we provide for your comfort and your continued dental health. After an hour of gentle care and teeth cleaning, you enjoy a renewed and gleaming “Dream Smile”.
For more than a quarter of a century our calling card has been “We Cater to Cowards” and over this time we have set the Syracuse, NY dentist benchmark for “Gentle Dental.” Throughout your “Recare” or teeth cleaning procedure we will allay your concerns with our comforting staff, ambiance, amenities, and our unwavering commitment to your care and comfort.
Affordable Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Rothenberg believes that “excellent dental care should not be reserved for the privileged few” and that dental cost, particularly “Recare” or dental cleaning cost, should be affordable. Accordingly, TLC Dental Group has long been recognized not only for the excellence of its teeth cleaning but also for its affordability. We are “Gentle Dental” and proudly preserve your teeth and your wallet.
For definitions related to teeth cleaning, dental cleaning, and professional dental cleaning consult Dr. Rothenberg’s Dental Dictionary.